"Think of the happiest things,
it's the same as having wings"
-Disney's Peter Pan
Every time I walk down Main Street in Disneyland my heart overflows with happiness! It doesn't matter how many times I go or who I'm with, I always have joy in my heart when I feel like I'm entering a land of make believe and imagination. Countless wonderful things came from Walt Disney's vision when he started bringing some of the most memorable cartoon characters of all time to life. Not only do we have books and movies from his dream, but we also have lands and worlds where fantasy can become reality. To share some of the Disney joy with you I thought I would compile a list of the "20 Happiest Disney Movies" to watch when you need a little extra pep in your step! (Continue reading below for the list...)
| Sweatshirt: CottonOn | Pants: Nordstrom Rack (other styles here & here) | Booties: Aldo via Nordstrom (similar here & here) |
There are so many amazing Disney movies that I can barely begin to choose my favorites, however, I can tell you which ones are the happiest Disney movies for sick, blue, down or you are just in the mood to laugh days. These movies are a sure fire way to put a smile on your face!
Happiest Disney Movies
1. Peter Pan (a movie full of thinking happy thoughts so you can fly)
2. Oliver & Company (catchy songs/cute animals..."why should I worry, why should I ca-a-a-are")
3. Big Hero 6 (pound, then blow it up..."doodle, doodle, doodle, do")
4. Cars (focus on the things that are the most important in life, then go tractor tipping)
5. Finding Nemo (it will get you to "just keep swimming, just keep swimming")
6. The Emperor's New Groove (learn how to speak squirrel and don't throw off the groove)
7. Wreck It Ralph (a bad guy who doesn't want to be bad + candy galore)
8. Monster's Inc. 1 or 2 (monsterous fun with "lemon" snow cones)
9. Mary Poppins (a place where you can jump into sidewalk chalk and medicine actually tastes good)
10. Meet the Robinsons (my personal favorite villain...bowler hat guy, he has the best ideas around)
11. A Goofy Movie (it's all in the title, head "out on the open road" with Goofy and Max)
12. Ratatouille (a cartoon about good food...yum)
13. High School Musical (sing and dance along with Zac Efron)
14. Princess Diaries (a girl who is just as clumsy as I am)
15. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (makes your day look good in comparison)
16. Enchanted (fairytales coming to one hundred and sixteenth and Broadway)
17. The Parent Trap (who didn't want a twin they could fool their parents with when they were little?)
18. Honey I Shrunk the Kids (giant Oreo and adventure right in the backyard)
19. Mighty Ducks (team spirit at its finest "quack, quack..."
20. Aladdin (I also wish I could be wealthy and royalty)
What Disney movies make you smile?