COLOR YOUR HAIR WHILE YOU SHOWER
VOLUMINOUS CURLS IN 8 CURLS OR LESS
1. After using the John Frieda Colour Care line, make sure your hair is completely dry before you style. Then separate your freshly hued hair into three mid-level ponytails, one on each side and one in the back. Leave any short front layers/bangs out for the end.
2. Divide the first ponytail in half and curl the section closest to your face, away from your face. Then gather the curl and pin with a bobby pin quickly before it cools (this will help your curls last longer, mine usually last for two days).
3. Take the second section of the ponytail and curl the opposite way, and pin with a bobby pin as well. (When you are only doing a few curls in your hair, it’s important to alternate the way the curls face so that when you take them down you aren’t left with 3 curls that clump together, it also adds a ton of body and volume.)
4. Repeat the process until all six curls are pinned, then let them cool.
5. Once you take the pins out, you will notice your curls will have a good amount of bounce.
Blonde Go Blonder and Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper products if you
are looking for a different hue. You can also get the products online
as well as in the store, which I love because I frequently stop into
Walgreens for makeup, prescriptions, etc. so it doesn’t take any extra
time to pick up vs going out of my way to stop by a beauty supply store
or trekking through a huge super store with long lines to find the