This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CreateYourSunshine #WetSkinIsBestSkin #CollectiveBias
Just note that I use this as my AFTER SHOWER routine, and I do not use this outdoors as a sunscreen or for skin protection. It is simply how I get my good beach color, but it should not be used as a sunscreen.
After having my baby I wanted to be supermom, or at least resemble those seemingly perfect celebrities that cart around their babies like they’ve never seen spit up while looking totally toned and slim despite just giving birth to twins. I felt so stressed trying to maintain time consuming beauty routines with a little one constantly needing attention. After months of trying, it was time to face the it…I can’t do it all. I needed to simplify my beauty routine. I no longer have time to lay around working on my tan for hours or even make it to the salon for a spray tan. Tan skin is something that always gives me an extra boost of confidence, especially when the weather gets warmer and I start wearing dresses and bathing suits again; so I knew I needed to find a product that was easy and quick to use at home. I found JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin® Moisturizer at Walmart and decided to give it a try, and I honestly LOVE it! It is literally the perfect one step solution, because it combines my tanning and moisturizing step into one and it is so easy to apply. Using a product that is designed for wet skin also moisturized better than any other body or tanning lotion I have tried in the past and continues to build gradual color each day I use it (it takes about 3-5 days for the color to really develop). The other thing that really surprised me is that it did not stain my towel or clothing at all! It is literally my magical lotion that consolidates my beauty routine and gives me tan skin glow confidence.
MY AFTER SHOWER ROUTINE TIPS
- Keep JERGENS Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer in your shower or by your towel so you don’t accidentally dry off before remembering to apply the lotion (I did this the first time I used it out of habit, and then had to quickly get my skin wet again…oops!).
- Use less lotion on knees, knuckles, elbows, etc.
- You don’t need to wait for it to dry after applying, just use a towel and pat dry. It really doesn’t stain!
- It takes about 3-5 days for the color to gradually develop.
- Once you achieve the color you want, you only need to use every other day or so to maintain.
If you are pressed for time and have a hard time making it to the store sometimes (as I often do with a busy toddler), then you can also buy it online here (just select the shade you want in the drop down menu); or if you are looking at the store, I found it near the other lotions at Walmart.